- Masks/Face Coverings are "Highly Recommended" for PreK-5th graders and "Mandated" for 6th-12th graders. This is a simple tool that when worn can increase the likelihood of GES staying in the In-Person program mode as opposed to Remote.
- K-5th graders will be bringing home a Chromebook/laptop every day. The charger should be kept at home and the computer charged every night so it's ready to go at school the next day.
- Water fountains will be shut off at school but bottle fillers will be available.
We encourage students to bring a reusable water bottle to school that can be left at school.
- If your child rode a bus last year, their stop and pick up time will be the same. Don't forget...masks/face coverings are mandated for all riders the whole time they're on the bus. If you're a new GES family and are riding the bus, call Wes @ (970)350-4201 if you need more information.
- We would like 100% of our families to be connected to GES through "Class Dojo." Most of you are connected already, but if you aren't and need more information, please let us know.
Do you have urgent questions? Please, give us a call @ (970)350-4201 ext#6
Parents and schools need to work together for the betterment of the students. Parents play an important role in providing support and building the confidence of their children. Parents should check some of the tips or activities they can use to develop their children’s confidence and improve their school experience.