"Not Everyone Can Do Everything, But Everyone Can Do Something!"
Check out South Valley Athletic Info Here:
Click the link below to view our SVMS You Tube athletics page and watch girls' basketball:
Good Afternoon Parents/Students!
We wanted to send out several pieces of information about the start of our athletic season for 20-21.
* First of all, the only sport that middle schools will offer before January 1 is Cross Country. Football, Volleyball, Swimming and Boys Basketball are all tentatively scheduled after Jan 1. Those schedules are currently being created by the league AD's.
Cross Country Information
1. The first practice is Monday, Aug 17 from 3:45 to 5:30pm at North Valley Middle School. All practices for the first week will be in LaSalle.
2. The athletic shuttle will begin in Platteville at 3:30pm, stop in Gilcrest at 3:40pm and finish in LaSalle. Please attend if at all possible. After practice, the shuttle will return to Gilcrest around 5:40pm and South Valley about 5:45pm.
3. The first practice will include a parent meeting at 5:00pm at NV.
4. If students are riding the shuttle, they must have a mask on while riding the bus, no exceptions!
5. Students in cohort A, B or online will all practice at the same time and location each day.
6. Additional schedules for practices and meets will be handed out by the coaches during the first week.
Steve Kissler - North Valley AD
Tia Morenz - South Valley AD